Terms and Conditions: Pre-authorized Debit Agreement
1. You acknowledge that the authorization is to allow Almehdi Almuntathar Union (operating as Al-Mahdi Islamic Community Centre) with whom your agreement is with to debit funds from your bank/credit union account for regular or recurring donation payments and/or one-time donations payments based on your donation pledges to Almehdi Almuntathar Union.
2. YOU WAIVE ANY LEGISLATIVE OR REGULATORY REQUIREMENT FOR PRE-NOTIFICATION.
3. Transaction dates that fall on a weekend or holiday will be processed the next business day.
4. You understand this is a personal PAD agreement.
5. You may revoke your authorization at any time, subject to providing notice of 4 business days before the next scheduled debit. You can obtain a sample cancellation form or more information on your rights to cancel a PAD agreement at your financial institution or by visiting the www.payments.ca/paying-pre-authorized-debit. You can also reach out directly to Almehdi Almuntathar Union and cancel your authorization.
6. You have certain recourse rights if any debit does not comply with this agreement (because the debit was not withdrawn in accordance with this authorization or amounts were withdrawn after the agreement was revoked). For example, you have the right to receive reimbursement for any debit that is not authorized or is not consistent with this PAD agreement based on the timeline set out by the Canadian Payment Association. To obtain more information on your recourse rights, contact your financial institution or the Canadian Payment Association.