1. By signing this application, I/We expressly agree to the use, collection and disclosure of the information provided herein by the Almehdi Almuntathar Union (Operating As Al-Mahdi Islamic Community Centre) to generally further the aims and objectives of the Almehdi Almuntathar Union, including, but not limited to, the use by subcommittees and special committees of the Almehdi Almuntathar Union. I/We agree to abide by the rules and regulations as laid down in the By-Laws of the Almehdi Almuntathar Union, including any amendments that may be made from time to time.
2. By signing above, I/We hereby apply for membership in the Almehdi Almuntathar Union. I/We agree to abide by the rules and regulations as laid down in the By-Laws of the Almehdi Almuntathar Union, including any amendments that may be made from time to time. I/We acknowledge that the approval of my application is subject to the approval of the Board of the Almehdi Almuntathar Union in accordance with the By-Laws thereof. Note: New member applicants must have a proposer and a seconder that are Members in good standing of the Almehdi Almuntathar Union for the past 2 years. New member applicants must also provide personal identification, proof of residency status, date of arrival information and any other information that the Almehdi Almuntathar Union may deem necessary.
3. I/we are aged 18 or over.
4. I/we are followers of the Jaffari School of Thought.
5. I/we have been residents of London and surrounding areas for a period of at least 2 years.
6. The membership year follows the annual Islamic Calendar from Muharram to Dhul-Hijjah each year.
Please Provide Names of Your Membership Application Proposer and Seconder Below (Note: The Secretariat will directly confirm with them that they know you for at least 2 years and that you are a follower of the Jaffari School of Thought)
THIS SECTION BELOW TO BE COMPLETED BY THE SECRETARIAT, ALMEHDI ALMUNTATHAR UNION