1. This free delivery service is ONLY being offered to those who are affected by this pandemic and do not have any other source of help from family or friends.
2. This support is for assistance with purchase and/or delivery of essentials such as groceries, halal meat, personal hygiene products, and medicines.
3. Purchase of essentials will be based on availability, price-matching with other vendors is not guaranteed.
4. No direct contact with any delivery volunteer will be allowed. Proper safety measures (including physical distancing of 2 metres) must be practiced by the volunteers as directed by Canadian health officials.
5. For cash on delivery, you are requested to insert the money into a zip-lock bag provided by the delivery volunteer.